Tales of Vellerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan

2 posters

Go down

[Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan Empty [Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan

Post  Bart M Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:47 pm

De karavaan uit Merynak is vermist, het zou 7 dagen geleden in Stonehill aangekomen moeten zijn. De guild had enkele dure supplies en een belangrijke civilian aan boord. De guild vraagt aan jullie om uit te zoeken wat met er de karavaan gebeurd is.

Voor 4-5 spelers
Moeilijkste encounter: lvl6
Recommended character composition: 1 lvl 5 en rest lvl 3, allemaal lvl 3
Bart M
Bart M
Admin

https://velleriondnd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan Empty Re: [Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan

Post  Bart M Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Rewards:

- Jullie zijn er in geslaagd 2 gnomes (Lobri en Glimli) te overtuigen om naar de guild te komen en helpen als werkkracht, Björn wil ze ook onder zijn hoede nemen en er avonturiers van maken.

- Voor het redden van de trade caravan is Dragar het met de Merchant Guild overeengekomen om onze guild 2000 gold uit te betalen, waarvan jullie elk 200 gold krijgen.

- Voor het redden van de supplies, de familie waaronder de belangrijke gast van de guild en het toch wel grotere gevaar dan verwacht te trotseren betaalt de guild aan jullie een extra 100 gold en een minor healing potion elk.

Totaal per persoon:

300 gold
1 minor healing potion
1385xp (oorspronkelijk 692.5, maar verdubbeld)

Well done! critsucces
Bart M
Bart M
Admin

https://velleriondnd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan Empty [Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan: A summary by The infested one: Captain Morn

Post  MaximVanrusselt Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:07 pm

[Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan: A summary by The infested one: Captain Morn

Tl;Dr: The party had to recover a trading caravan that should have arrived a few days ago. They found out it was robbed. Tracked it to a bandit camp, slayed the bandits, recovered the trade goods and the bandit leader, brought everything to Stonehill and got payed. A job well done.

Missing trade caravan: The crew composition

- The Infested one: Captain Morn. Yours truely.
- A wizard by the name of Collinidas Steelwing, a small gnomish wizard with the skill to make warm beer cold and drink a lot of it too.
- A farmer boio with the name Björn. He is pretty good with his bow and arrow.

Journal entry 3018: My first big task on the shore.

When I joined the Guild, I was welcomed by the leader himself, Dragar. I was told that my first task would be to recover some supplies that should have arrived days ago.

I was given a team of two younglings, both of them in their early twenties.

We set out on foot to the town of Birchcreek, about two and a half days north. Here we encountered the remainder of what once was the trade caravan. They told us that they got robbed and only a few escaped.

After questioning them, we went to the local inn to drink some ale do some more research. I put a few pints of beer into the wizard lad, who clearly hadn't had a drink in a long time. He had the talent to make the lame, warm beer pleasantly cold by just touching it. I like this dude. When I pressured the inkeep some more, he told us that a Drow elf named Jet came by, offering jobs to al younglings of able body shape in town.

The same day still we set out to the edge of the forest where the caravan got robbed and tried to follow the tracks to a nearby forrest. Here however, we lost track and decided to make camp and spend the night. On Björn's watch in the early morning, we were attacked by an owlbear. The beast stood no chance and made for quite the breakfast steak.

We backtracked a bit and Björn was able to find the right track again, leading us through the swamplands to a makeshift campsite near a mine. Using some clever deception and top-notch spell- and arrowsniping, the crew took out one of the patrolling sentries. The other three young men were easily intimidated and on Björn's request, we sent them to town to join our guild as easy work force. I personally, would have just lynched them on the spot, cutting their head clean of their young necks.

Sneaking into the camp we found ourselves in the midst of more bandit scum. I took front line, while the crew handled the rear. One after the other, the bandits fell, but our wizard lad was taken out. I thought nothing of it, death happens especially fast with them reading folks. Briefly I dropped down too when fighting this Jet. However I quickly came to my senses and Björn had finished the job like a champ. He is a good kid, just a little too kind for my taste. After a while, Coldie woke up. It seems he is more resilient than I thought.

We found the caravan and some civilians in the mine, working away. Björn, to my great annoyance, wanted to help everyone of course. While Coldie packed up some old dusty book thingy's from the house, Björn and I loaded the goods and some boxes of "Bewm powda" into the wagons.

We picked up the stranglers on the way and headed south, back to stonehill.

I finished this entry right on time, I can feel the splel waernig off.

Jousr Turely,

Captian Monr

Treasure

- A potion of minor healing
- 300 Gold
- 1385 Experience
MaximVanrusselt
MaximVanrusselt

Back to top Go down

[Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan Empty Re: [Bart - Multiquest - Oneshot] Missing trade caravan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down